Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray's Health--July 12, 2004

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's Health--July 12, 2004
 Login/Join

posted
Just got off the phone with Ray and he sounds so much stronger today than he did several weeks ago when he just got out of the hospital.

He is very excited about The Cat's Pajamas being released and said that he has a couple of plays in production in the LA area. He also mentioned that Sam Weller is going to be submitting his biography of Ray sometime soon to his publisher so we have that to look forward to.

Apparently he is being well taken care of on a daily basis. He thanked me for calling.

[This message has been edited by biplane1 (edited 07-12-2004).]

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to hear that he's better.

Cheers, Translator

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope Mr. Bradbury knows how much he's loved and prayed for.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the good news! You made my day!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto here.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alarming (!) in that I had no idea he was in the hospital! Glad to hear he is doing well.

Picked up The Cat's Pajamas last night... thinking about Ray...

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since Ray's stay in the hospital he appeared on The Dennis Miller Show and looked and sounded pretty good. Let us all pray for his continued recovery and regaining his strength.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since Michael Moore is appearing on the Tonight Show next week, let's pray that Ray appears on it soon!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make Note for those with Cable:

Michael Moore will be on the '''O'Reilly Factor''' this Tuesday night... and it's supposed to be something....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post