Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Complete Ray?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Complete Ray?
 Login/Join

posted
I love Bradbury's work and have always enjoyed his fantastical, yet sometimes satirical stories. I was walking through the book store the other day and saw a few Bradbury books. One was a compilation of his short stories. Is there a compilation of his total work? including books and short stories? Thanks for any infor available.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A great listing is at Philnic's site.

Two big short story anthologies have been done, and they are great starting points:

THE STORIES OF RAY BRADBURY. Ray Bradbury. Alfred A. Knopf, NY. 1980

BRADBURY STORIES: 100 OF BRADBURY'S MOST CELEBRATED TALES. Ray Bradbury. William Morrow, NY. 2003.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Dark:
A great listing is at Philnic's site.

...which is at www.bradburymedia.co.uk

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And don't forget the scholarly compilation "Ray Bradbury-A Life of Fiction" which lists in chronological order all of his works from short stories to novels, including his poetry and plays.

I haven't read this yet, but it looks quite interesting.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post