Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    inspired by Aaron s.

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

inspired by Aaron s.
 Login/Join

posted
how long does it take to post something once you click post

Posts: 10 | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ready set go

Posts: 1 | Location: Lemont, IL, US | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Usually it seems pretty quick. A message comes up saying something about "Thanks for your post, we will bringing you back to the page." and there it is.

[This message has been edited by biplane1 (edited 08-26-2004).]

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello jake FLanagan, why is your name in the replies column. are you a hacker?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears the site is having some server issues...

Hope everything is well from a technical standpoint, dandelion.

Posts: 32 | Location: Provo, Utah, USA | Registered: 09 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Under the "Dear Moderator" thread someone said some of the columns were screwed up. Is this the only one where items appear in the wrong column, or do people see others? I'd like to determine whether everyone is seeing the same thing here.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion,

From my standpoint, this seems to be the only one having issues. I'm not having any problems with the other forums.

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post