Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Dandelion Wine 2: Endless Summer
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dandelion Wine 2: Endless Summer
 Login/Join

<Teh Bradbury>
posted
In my opinion Endless Summer was Teh PwnZors Over Dandelion Wine. Bradbury used his L337 H4x0r Skillz to bring the characters personalities.

j00 4r3 t3h rox0r bradbury Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Teh Bradbury>
posted
......Herro?

posted Hide Post
Uh Huh!
10 4 24/7 big buddy!

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Teh Bradbury>
posted

posted Hide Post
I get it. That damned Eckles has gone back and stepped on another butterfly, causing our English language to morph into something bayerlie rekogneyezibel. Accursed Tyme Sefari Inc!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shut up, Eccles!

ImageEccles.jpg (14 Kb, 8 downloads)

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Teh Bradbury:
In my opinion Endless Summer...

Didn't the Beach Boys put out a work called Endless Summer?

Alas, RB did not.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Teh Bradbury>
posted
farewell summer sorry everybody it was farewell summer

sorry that i dont waste my life reading ray bradbury and go on a ray bradbury forum where me and my friends take turns correcting any type of misuse of punctuation <-Oh man theres no period and theres no capitalization

so pretty much what im getting at is its time to move out of moms house and get a real life

doug i would'nt know about the beach boys seeing how im a bit questionable about their heterosexuality

philnic your joke with the chaos effect
changing our language...have you ever had a girlfriend?

....and also i have no idea who eckles is...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Teh Bradbury:
....and also i have no idea who eckles is...

We already guessed that.

Is it me, or is it always this time of year that we get such strange visitors to the board?

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(Hey, Butch is mooning everybody!)

Phil, as I posted to the other Phil:
I think we've got another group of schoolkids with Bradbury-related English assignments temporarily turning the board into an adolescent chat room.
Be of good cheer, though. This happens once or twice a year, but it usually doesn't last too long. Besides, there is the outside chance that they may actually learn something!
The dogs bark, but the wagons roll on...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Errr...Yup! I was a bit nervous when I went seeking the right image for Phil!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Things like this make me yearn for genocide.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Farewell Summer was a really good book theres no reason to make fun of it.

Thats Dandelion Wine

Posts: 6 | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jesus F. Christ

Yeah, DandelionBrabdury, You arent fooling anyone.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post