Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Fahrenheit 451 quote

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fahrenheit 451 quote
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,

I Have been reading Fahrenheit 451 and could not find it again when I have been looking for it. It gos something like " Love is like an overfilled glass you do not know the exact moment it it starts to overflow but you know it happens" if you could give me the page number in the 50th anniversary edition and/or the full correct quote that would be great.

Thank you

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
p.71--"We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over." (This was the scene where Mildred and Montag were sitting reading in the hallway.)

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post