Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Pictures of You
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of You
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Actually Lord Shen, the bag contained mixed nuts. I love them! In fact in Willmar, Minnesota home of Jennie-o Turkey products and where I lived for 28 years before moving down here to Florida, there is a nut factory. I am not kidding! These are deluxe in that there are no peanuts, just gigantic cashews, succulent almonds, filberts, brazil nuts, and 'to die for' pecans.

They arrive in 100 pound burlap bags and are roasted and when you buy them at the Gurley Cookie company (which is part of the parent company) you know that the 5 pound box is definitely fresh.

The nuts that I was eating at the Everglades park, unfortunately, were from a 3 pound tin of Planters "Mixed Nuts," which used to have "less than 50% peanuts" but now that notation is no longer on the can.

I buy a trail mix for my wife, which I also enjoy, which does contain raisins, just enough for me enjoy, along with other tasty and tantilizing items.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
Actually Lord Shen, the bag contained mixed nuts. I love them! In fact in Willmar, Minnesota home of Jennie-o Turkey products and where I lived for 28 years before moving down here to Florida, there is a nut factory.

Nothing like the contents and products of this board, of course. Wink

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

There you go. Thats me. You cant see, but I am winking at you!

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
In fact in Willmar, Minnesota...there is a nut factory.

There are lots of those here in Hollywood!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not fair, Wild Gravity, first it was a mask and now it is a, well I forget what they call it. Talk about cover-ups this is the epitome!
Come on, if the rest of us can reveal ourselves to the board, certainly you can as well.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, there are really only a few of us here who have seen fit to drop their cyberanonymity. I think it's OK, myself to have a little mystery, but it is fun to connect a real face with a voice, or postings. My picture is one taken when I was a lot younger. I may post a more recent one someday.
Or not...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to post a photo, but I just seem to make the darn thing post a photo. It just throws it back. The photo can't be THAT bad! Or can it?!

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
truth is I have probably 587346098568907436 photos of myself

.....but this was funner.

Maybe I'll post one later. or will I? You just dont know!

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe later today if i remember I'll post something legit.

or not.

YOU NEVER KNOW.

posted Hide Post

there. Does that work? thats me.

posted Hide Post
I did.

did you recieve it?

posted Hide Post
Much better Wild Gravity, oh, but the shadow!. A bit of mystery yet. But it has confirmed what I suspected before, i.e., that you are a very nice looking young lady of about 22 or 23 and about 116 pounds. How close am I?

posted Hide Post
Like a desert rose....

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rocket,
Thank you for that kind compliment.When I first met Mr. B. in 1973 I had jet black hair
, oh how things change

Posts: 60 | Location: L.A. Ca. | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to meet him, I doubt I ever will but if Doug will ever email me, I might write him, so...