Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Pictures of You
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of You
 Login/Join

posted
With all this talk of photos, I got thinking that it might be good to see what we all look like, hence this thread.

The concept is simple enough: post a photo of yourself! Post two. Whatever. Post periodically if you like.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LordShen,

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't really get photos taken, but I was in an online comic recently . . .

Joy of Tech, 14 March 2007

- - - - -

Remember, Remember, the Month of November / Dialogue, Setting, and Plot / I'm hearing wishes that laundry and dishes / Wouldn't just sit there, forgot.

Posts: 11 | Location: South Orange County, CA, U.S. | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t know how to add a picture directly to this window but here is one attachment...

Imagec0002.JPG (31 Kb, 47 downloads)

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and here is another.

Imagec0001.JPG (2 Kb, 39 downloads)

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From our recent spring break florida trip...

By the way Chapter, I thought of you recently when I read a book that had a character named Chapter 11, seriously. Not only do you write very well, you look like an author. I could see myself sitting in a Key West bar with you and drinking a couple of cold Corona's whilst discussing our latest novels. Ahh, resplendent is the minds rumination...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Imagevacation07-1_057.jpg (60 Kb, 44 downloads)

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One more for the road...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Imagevacation07-1_083.jpg (58 Kb, 41 downloads)

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guess which one is me?

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just came back from seeing Meet the Robinsons in 3D. Craziest animated movie I've ever seen. And one of the best...eventually. It all worked out. But it was GOOOFY!!

This is me, just returned back from the flick. 10:44PM Thursday night.

ImageNard111.JPG (64 Kb, 58 downloads) 4/26/07 PM

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
McCormick Place, Chicago Auto Show, earlier this year.

Imagescan.jpg (201 Kb, 49 downloads)

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rocket,
Pity the poor bartender. But bars are known for inspiration and tall tales. Imagine Sam Clemens having a few with James Fennimore Cooper over at the corner table.

posted Hide Post
This thread is so wrong! No one looks like they should! (With the exception of Nard and Doug, whose image I had seen previously.)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope to have a better one later...

ImageMe.jpg (13 Kb, 49 downloads)

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately quite a few of the photos are in shadow thus not allowing the true essence of each individual to be fully realized and appreciated. Although I have had my ugly face posted here more than once I will do it again, however I am at work and can't access my treasure trove of photos. Will do so later when at home.

Dandelion, who is the gentleman? Just curious!

Chapter 31, I have seen that photo before and a younger one when you were in Viet Nam. But the older Chapter 31 is so distinguished looking, a fine photo of you.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rocket is probably going to go into orbit, but I can always delete.

After some digital repair on that 'black' photo of rocket, here is what he really looks like.

Imagerocket11.jpg (162 Kb, 54 downloads)

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post