Pictures of You

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/4701041703

27 April 2007, 10:26 AM
Doug Spaulding
Pictures of You
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
Dandelion, who is the gentleman? Just curious!

It looks like Robert Fuller to me.

"Live Forever!"
27 April 2007, 11:23 AM
dandelion
The guy with me is my favorite actor in the whole world, Robert Fuller. Second on the pedestal only to Mr. Bradbury himself!

(Good call, Doug! We were posting at the same time. Do you like his work, too?)
27 April 2007, 12:06 PM
Doug Spaulding
I've never followed his work too much, although I am aware that he acted in many TV westerns and Emergency!

"Live Forever!"
27 April 2007, 12:24 PM
biplane1
Say Greg, after Nard's enhancement (thank you, by the way, Nard) the background looks awfully like Florida. If you were in any close proximity to Ft. Lauderdale and didn't ring me up you are in big trouble.
27 April 2007, 01:13 PM
Nard Kordell
Oh! oh! Maybe I'm in big trouble!
27 April 2007, 09:11 PM
rocket
Okay, first things first. Nice pic of you Doug & I like Dandelion and Robert Fuller(Is she beaming or what?). I like Ravenswake and Lordshen as well. Good description of Chapter Biplane, distinguished. I was on the other side Michael in Punta Gorda near Port Charlotte sort of by Ft. Myers. I would have called if closer. Nard, are you growing your hair long? Your looking more like that old b&w picture with Ray on your magnificent website. Mine is getting longer now, I think I'll keep it for now. That is quite amazing to pull that amount of detail out of that picture. I was going for a silhouette effect on it. I posted the other one for more detail. This is my favorite out of about four hundred pictures. It was taken on Captiva which is right next to Sanibel Island. It was near sunset and cloudy and the day looked devoid of color at that time even before I set my camera to black and white. What do you think?

p.s. B-Two, I hate to say it, but there is a resemblance to my father-in-law, just kidding. Will the real Braling please stand up...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com
27 April 2007, 10:22 PM
Doug Spaulding
That's a beautiful picture, mr rocket.

"Live Forever!"
27 April 2007, 11:52 PM
Chapter 31
biplane1,
Everyone looks distinguished, especially Bralling II who’s photo is an epiphany. All is now explained.
28 April 2007, 10:13 AM
biplane1
Thanks Chapter 31, and now I have to subject all you to a repost of my photo with Sam Weller last May when he appeared at Big Read event in Miami.
Talk about hair, but I am letting mine grow longer now moving out of the Uncle Fester look.

28 April 2007, 10:35 AM
biplane1
Talk about head shots! When I received a message that my photo was too large I assumed that photo would be shown, little did I know that a partial shot would be.

I will try again.

28 April 2007, 10:44 AM
biplane1
O.K. My apologies ahead of time to all that are being exposed to another photo of myself, here is the full photo of me and Sam . Why I am looking so stern I have no idea.

28 April 2007, 11:09 AM
rocket
Good pics as usual Biplane, wonder where Sam gets his glasses. Thanks Mr. Spaulding.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

28 April 2007, 10:19 PM
drewbaker
Great idea for a post Mr Spaulding.

29 April 2007, 02:55 PM
rocket
The way that last picture looks is that the younger Ray travelled ahead in time to meet the older Ray.....you kind of resemble him.

29 April 2007, 08:12 PM
LordShen
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
Unfortunately quite a few of the photos are in shadow thus not allowing the true essence of each individual to be fully realized and appreciated. Although I have had my ugly face posted here more than once I will do it again, however I am at work and can't access my treasure trove of photos. Will do so later when at home.

Dandelion, who is the gentleman? Just curious!

Chapter 31, I have seen that photo before and a younger one when you were in Viet Nam. But the older Chapter 31 is so distinguished looking, a fine photo of you.

BWAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!!!! I bet u worry a lot... get it? And in that pic at Everglades Park... what's in the bag? Is it raisins? I like raisins. I'm gonna imagine it's raisins.

And, is it me? In that first pic of Chapter 31 (good photo btw and YES very distinguished) is there a small resemblance to Brando?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LordShen,

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com