Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Help! What is this Bradbury short story called??

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! What is this Bradbury short story called??
 Login/Join

posted
I read this really great story by Bradbury years ago that has always stuck with me but I can't remember the title, or find it anywhere.

It is about a world in which a silent "crew" move around preparing the "set" for every place the protagonist goes, and the moment he leaves they take it down without him knowing it. He thinks he's in reality but he's always on a set that has just been erected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 2 | Location: Canada | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Yesterday Was Monday" by Theodore Sturgeon.

Basis for an episode on The New Twilight Zone called "A Matter of Minutes."

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what I was looking for, thanks so much!

Posts: 2 | Location: Canada | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to help.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post