Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Time to get back to work

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time to get back to work
 Login/Join

posted
A few years back, I started a book on Ray Bradbury. I stopped when I began law school. I have graduated, failed the BAR, and am looking for a permanent position. But I have procrastinated this labor of love for too long. Time to get back at it! Wish me luck!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best of luck all around, and have a Happy Halloween. Smiler

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Luck!

(As for failing the bar, think of it like an educationalist: it's not a failure, it's a deferred success!)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Deferred success". I love it!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will need luck, as there are lots of books out there and you need to consider how yours would be different or fill a need not addressed by those already in print.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed, but Ray liked my book idea. So, that's worth something to me!