Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Drinking with Mr. B.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drinking with Mr. B.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey Doug, Great photos, thanks for the link to such an interesting web site. Hurray for George!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

I love the upturned hat brim in the photo of him at Captain Ed's Heads N Highs in Reseda. That's just mighty relaxing (insert own joke here).

Good old George. Did I tell the story of when I was driving George to a private screening of Ray's Chrysalis last year when, all of a sudden, he lit something up in my Honda? I won't say what.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the best photo of George at Captain Ed's. I had no idea we shoped at the same store

Posts: 60 | Location: L.A. Ca. | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several great stories of grand times spent downing red wine in the den with Ray ... but I'll have to tell them in person, on a person-per-person basis, for an understandable variety of reasons.

Then again, I may just save them for my book. :-)

Terry Pace
pillaroffire@bellsouth.net

"God, here and there, makes madness a calling." -- Ray Bradbury

Posts: 92 | Location: Muscle Shoals, Alabama | Registered: 30 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post