Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Heretofore Unseen Ray Bradbury Photos
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heretofore Unseen Ray Bradbury Photos
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ditto!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
============
Hope to add more as time goes on...but here are some dozen + unpublished photos from Ray Bradbury's collection.

=======================

Beautiful photos, Mr Kordell.

With your permission, I will print some of the ones with Forry and take them to show him. He probably hasn't seen them in years.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug Spaulding:
Per photos, if it's used for THAT purpose "great". And Thanks! for heeding the board policy about addresses.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Doug Spaulding, what a treat to be able visit with Forest Ackerman in his home and see his collection Ray memorabilia. I have talked with him on the phone a couple of times and he is quite a charming person.

Now that my son has moved to Minnesota I have come up with a couple of reasons to go to California, hey, wait a minute, Ray and Forest, there's a couple right there.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
Wow! Doug Spaulding, what a treat to be able visit with Forest Ackerman in his home and see his collection Ray memorabilia. I have talked with him on the phone a couple of times and he is quite a charming person.

Now that my son has moved to Minnesota I have come up with a couple of reasons to go to California, hey, wait a minute, Ray and Forest, there's a couple right there.

Two of the best reasons, indeed!

Uncle Forry is an absolute delight! And you couldn't ask for a more gracious person. Monday, in the car on the way back to his house from RB's, he asked me and my film crew out to supper, said that he appreciated our interest in him! No, I told him, it is we who appreciate you opening your home to us. It's not every star in Hollywood that would do that for someone! A very sweet and kind man.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Don't forget:
Ray Bradbury's
birthday this week,
August 22nd.....
=======================================

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post