Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Roll Call.
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roll Call.
 Login/Join

posted
Hi-diddly-ho, where'd y'all go?

Olly-olly-oxen-free!

I think it's safe to come out now.

Whew...I thought Big Brother was making his move on us[puts butcher's knife back in drawer].

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK! "Home Free!"

GS ...safe to come out, but NOT, "Peekaboo!"

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay...so what is this? Is this site up and running like normal...or what? If so...so..YAHHOO!!! (Since that is a popular web company)..then, YIPPEEE!!!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GOTCHA! (Oops, wrong term.)

AAAHHH! It's BACK! It's ALL back! Only now my water is shut off! (It looks serious. I see them moving the garden hoses so they can dig up even more of the front yard!) It's a conspiracy! Oh, well, who needs water with a great message board like this!

Yes, I would say they just added more memory. Everything is working faster, but looks the same, right down to the false "Invalid Address" notice after posting a message!

IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems you can not get into this site except the long winding address you need to type in. What gives? Anyone know?

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praise the lord, and pass the roast beef! It's great to be back here. A vital part of each day was missing when I could not visit this board!!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I came here by the address i have in 'Favorites' in my browser. I think the address is the same, but the reference on the main site was changed (for the reason not to lead visitors to the crashed board).

Posts: 105 | Location: orenburg, russian federation | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's happening? I posted here a few minutes ago, saw my post, and now it's gone. This is spooky!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
O.K. Now the post is back. This is getting very spooky! It was not there one minute ago, I swear. (And I didn't have any wine with dinner tonight!)

posted Hide Post
I am getting here through the same link which has been in my Favorites all along, no change.

And, my water is back on.

Practically all is right with the world!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am curious. What is "new and improved" about the site. No question that I am very happy that it is back, but I had the impression that it was going to be with some changes, changes that we would all like.

Any elucidation Nard?

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another thought! After I clicked on the link that Nard provided, I placed it into my "Favorites" and now it is easily available without having to enter the long stretch of letters and numbers.

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! What's happening. I clicked on to the site and this brand new Groupee deal came up. Can we deal with this?

posted Hide Post
Now, with the new board, will these two be like parallel universes? I am posting here, but I have already posted there. Where am I?

posted Hide Post
Long time no post...

Whatever happened to the board recently, I'm glad to see it's back on line!

Hope everybody's doing as well as the board is!

[This message has been edited by Menes (edited 03-31-2005).]

Posts: 62 | Location: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post