Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Teachers/Students

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teachers/Students
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,

My name is Mr. Korling, you can also call me Erik, and I teach at the American College of Sofia in Bulgaria (in the Balkans...which is south-eastern Europe near Turkey and Greece). Currently, I am wrapping up the school year with two novels, Fahrenheit 451 and Catcher in the Rye. If anyone in this posting is a teacher or a student and would like to correspond with my Bulgarian students about these books, please let me know.

Thanks
Mr. K

Posts: 1 | Location: Sofia, Bulgaria | Registered: 22 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not had a chance to read catcher in the rye, which shows just how much time i have to devote to reading, since it is high on my list, but I would love to discuss F451 with some of your students and see how it applies to your society in Bulgaria. If you want to email me, my address in e_swingr@hotmail.com but I will need you to post your address so I can take you off of my filter list. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

Posts: 12 | Registered: 26 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post