Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    GRAND THEFT: FILM PRODUCTION

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GRAND THEFT: FILM PRODUCTION
 Login/Join

posted
Pre-production is currently underway for "Grand Theft," a short film based on the story by Ray Bradbury, (published by Avon, 1997). The producers are in the process of gathering resources for production.

If you are interested in staying informed about this special project, or would like to contribute, please visit www.grandtheftmovie.com.
----
Shaun Drew
Sottovoce Productions, Los Angeles www.shaundrew.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA | Registered: 03 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey !!

Whatever Happened with this Film??

Anyone?

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, folks.

Shaun Drew recently emailed me concerning this project. Thanks, Shaun, for the information.

"Unfortunately we were unable to gather the rest of the funds necessary for our production. The director has chosen to pursue another, less demanding project for her UCLA graduate thesis film.

It was important, especially to me, that the Grand Theft production were to be top notch --something I would have been proud to have Mr. Bradbury watch....Unfortunately this was not possible with a budget of just under $25,000....I hope one day to return to the film, when I am able to finance the project myself.

Thanks for your interest and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
Shaun"

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post