Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The new new website is up and running!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The new new website is up and running!
 Login/Join

posted
Ladies and Gentlemen, the new new website is back!

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope. Just tried it and it�s not coming up.

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried again. This time a lot of text comes up telling me how to log in. When I do (although I�m using the same Username and Password as always) it rejects it and says �Incorrect login information�.

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, sorry. I think what I was seeing is administrator stuff. Anyway, I still can�t get on board. I�m going to go and take a stress pill!

posted Hide Post
The door was a little rusty, did you jiggle the knob?

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just went right on in a few minutes ago. Make sure you don't use any kind of old link. Start fresh, if that don't work, reboot.

luck,

Bot

Onward to Mars!

posted Hide Post
Well, I've rebooted, robotted, and rabbitted, but all I get is some sort of "Infopoop placeholder"!
(oops. that's "infopop")

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got on board in a number of ways including the way I was used to so perhaps our troubles are over. Braling II, I hope you find it as easy. If it�s finally fixed I�ve got a few kind words for dandelion!

posted Hide Post
Huzzah! Looks OK to me, too now.
We'll see how it goes, but I frequently visit over here anyway, if for no other reason than to keep Grasstains from muttering alone in a dark corner.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to the new site around 2p.m. today when I got home, seemed o.k. I've been going to RayBradbury.com first and then hit message boards, you know where it says if you aren't forwarded in 5 seconds, click here. Its worked so far everytime for me.

Onward to Mars!

posted Hide Post
I had no problem getting on from my home environment (ref. my previous post) but have had no success attempting it from any other location�so I still have troubles.

posted Hide Post
Braling made it through, follow the light whilst kicking your heels and saying, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home...

Onward to Mars!