Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    signed copy of halloween tree

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

signed copy of halloween tree
 Login/Join

posted
i am a book collector and while i love and read mr bradbury's books they are not what i collect.

recently i found a signed copy of "the halloween tree" i would like it to go to a fan.
do some research on abe and amazon and make me an offer... keeping in mind that i will take 20% off because u are a fan

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi chrys, and welcome.

It is often said (in jest, but with a grain of truth) that an UNsigned Bradbury book is rarer than a signed one!

Good luck with finding a happy home for this volume. With no disrespect to chrys I would caution anyone to beware of buying anything from someone you don't know, unless you do it through a proper buying & selling site.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chrys - I'm wondering which version of the book you have? Is it a signed/numbered/limited? Or is it an inexpensive, bookstore copy that happens to be signed by Ray? Just curious...

Posts: 79 | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post