Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Contributions to American Literature

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contributions to American Literature
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys, could anyone tell me how Ray Bradbury contributed to American Literature and Literary Criticism on hiim? Please...........

Posts: 1 | Location: Laurel, MD | Registered: 01 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can only assume you are writing a paper on Ray's contribution to American Literature.

What a coincidence! Ray recently got an award for this very thing. Perhaps a good place to start would be here:
http://www.raybradbury.com/awards_NatBk.html

From there you can link to Ray's acceptance speech. That may give you some ideas of what direction to go in.

Luck.

Posts: 229 | Location: Van Nuys, CA USA | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great link! I enjoyed every word of Ray's speech!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went and read the speech. Very good. I have forwarded it to my Philosphy class . . . Of course, Farenheit 451 is on the reading list.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LHS_Student- Just wondering, what High School are you in? I just recently finished my Bradbury report for Mrs. Leavell my English 3 teacher, and I go to a LHS. (just out of curiosity)

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post