Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    James Patterson and Ray Bradbury

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Patterson and Ray Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted
I just started reading 7th Heaven by James Patterson and some lady when in the preface two bad guys have a couple tied up in their living room. One of them is perusing books on shelves when he sees F451. He is impressed that the hog-tied victim is a fan of Ray's, takes down the book and starts reading the first sentence of the book. I'll say no more as to those who may not have read the book yet, but I leave what happened next to your imagination.

But, hey, Ray and F451 are mentioned!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: biplane1,

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, Ray's DEATH IS A LONELY BUSINESS plays a prominent role in the novel TOTAL CHAOS by the late French writer Jean-Claude Izzo, a noirish crime thriller set in modern-day Marseilles.

Posts: 2456 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post