Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Veldt
 Login/Join

posted
Can anyone help? Part of a project I have is to research reviews of Veldt. I have looked everywhere and can't find one! Can anyone tell me where to look, or offer a review of your own?

Posts: 3 | Location: Green Oaks, IL, USA | Registered: 25 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken,
I don't know of many resources for Bradbury criticsm, perhaps some of those who are more in the know can chip in...
What I'd suggest in the meantime, however, is to search this site.
Lots of people here do Lots of talking, and several posts have been about Illustrated Man, or even the Veldt in specific.
It won't be an Official review, as in published, or anything, but it may put you on the right track and give insight. There's a function that lets you search old threads for topics.

Have fun,
seriously, because it is fun,
Dan

Posts: 117 | Location: The Great North of New York State | Registered: 29 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In a quick review of the internet, searching for The Veldt, I didn't find much, either.

A short paragraph is at:
http://uic.edu/depts/engl/projects/dissertations/kdorwick/engl214/Bruce/veldt.html

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post