Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    finally

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

finally
 Login/Join

posted
At last only a Dandelion of great magnitude could moderate a herd of Bradburyites that have manifest themselves on this BB!? Best of luck with this Pandemonium Parcel. I'm sure you will do well. Congratulations!!! You will Do the man proud.

A.G.S. Uncle

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oooh, I hope so. Shakin' in my shoes here!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here, Dandelion! We are sure you will keep us grounded, well-informed, and updated. If at any time you need some assistance with a topic or project, plenty will be gladly offered.

This adds a needed dimension to our exchanges and considerations. Enjoy and much success along the way!!

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As for updated, we'll have to continue to rely on fans in the Southern California area who pay attention to things. It seems news is woefully slow in reaching good ol' New York! (Not that I'm from New York, but I'm not from California either.)

[This message has been edited by dandelion (edited 05-21-2002).]

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion-

I'm sure you'll do a great job. Congratulations!

-Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post