Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Publisher looking for Company to Print & Market Books

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Publisher looking for Company to Print & Market Books
 Login/Join

posted
Vincent Press, in San Diego, is a small publisher looking for an Individual or Company to market "Because of Romek"- A Holocaust Survivor's Memoir written by David Faber in order to increase the yearly sales from
10,000 to 100,000 or more per year.
I am also looking for a Company to print and act as a warehouse for shipping and receiving for "Because of Romek"- A Holocaust Survivor's Memoir written by David Faber- my step-father.
"Because of Romek" has sold approximately 150,000 Books over the
past 15 years.
Please email me at jeffmuchnik@yahoo.com for more
information or any questions. Thank you

Jeff Muchnik-Assistant to Publisher

Posts: 1 | Location: San Diego, CA, USA | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own a copy of the book, met your step-father outside of Walden Books in Mission Viejo. Very touching and well written account of the horrors of the concentration camp. I hope you find a publisher and it gets the circulation it deserves.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post