Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    PreOrders for Bradbury Unbound

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PreOrders for Bradbury Unbound
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank YOU for that shot across the bow -- just ordered Eller's book! Now to try to wait patiently. . .

Posts: 25 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: 29 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bsaenz24:
OR-DERED!!!!

Bradbury Unbound on Amazon.com

ME-TOO!!!!

Also available from Amazon UK, released on 15 August 2014:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ray-Br...&keywords=025203869x

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As have I.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:

ME-TOO!!!!

Also available from Amazon UK, released on 15 August 2014:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ray-Br...&keywords=025203869x

Eighteen pound, eighty?! Seven dollars cheaper in Americay!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But free delivery from Amazon UK within the UK! And faster delivery, too.

And Amazon UK claims an earlier release date(which I don't actually believe).

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
But free delivery from Amazon UK within the UK! And faster delivery, too.

Free and faster for you, yes! I actually ordered all my Potter books from the UK site as I prefer the British versions with the British spelling and names and cover art.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there are any more volumes planned in this "series"?

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand that Jon Eller and the publisher are both keen to do a third and final volume, but there is no firm plan as yet. Watch this space!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Can't wait. "Becoming Ray Bradbury" was excellent. It is, as some here have said, a perfect companion piece to Weller's "The Bradbury Chronicles." As a writer, I was very interested in how Mr. Eller traced Bradbury's literary development. It's not something I've seen in a biography before, I don't think. Truly a gem! Hope that they are able to do the third and final volume to round out the set and pay tribute to the entirety of Ray's life.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 31 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post