Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Who are YOU?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who are YOU?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi, Groon...

Singthebody is a tip of my hat to one of my favorite Bradbury stories (and collection of stories). I'm afraid I really didn't give it all that much thought, or I would have named myself singthe bodyECLECTIC...which is vastly more appropriate for me. Ah well...

Posts: 15 | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
James Robert Smith, because that's my name. I don't like hiding behind online nicknames and onsreen personalities. Nothing wrong with that, but I just don't generally do it.

Posts: 69 | Location: Matthews, NC, USA | Registered: 20 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JR
S

But you use 'bobaloo' for your e-mail. How's that?

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello
My name is Pavel Gubarev. I'm from Russia. "Elron" is my login. I've taken it from some sci-fi story, not by Bradbury.

Posts: 105 | Location: orenburg, russian federation | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My spouse is REALLY jealous/insecure so for integrity's sake my sexual identity must remain ambiguous. I guess I could have used the names Terry or Robin, but I like grasstains. It's from Dandelion Wine.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
JR
S

But you use 'bobaloo' for your e-mail. How's that?

Brrrr. Why would you even LOOK at my email address? Man, that is creepy. CREEP-y.

Posts: 69 | Location: Matthews, NC, USA | Registered: 20 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always log in with this name. I guess I am what I do.
Cheers, Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...simply my first and middle name. and if you want to know where they come from: Keli (spelled this way is NOT the irish Kelly) is Hawaiian for Shirley which is my mother's name (i am the 3rd generation of my family born in Hawaii) and Linda is my aunt's name.

my email address is thewonderfulicecreamsuit@hotmail.com

"the wonderful ice cream suit" is not one of my favorite stories, but i just love the way it sounds and what you imagine when you read it.

~Keli Linda~

Posts: 32 | Location: San Diego, CA, US | Registered: 10 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone,
sounds good! thanks for responding!

Singthebody,
Too bad. Eclectic would have been funny!

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Smith,

You're e-mail address is a matter of public record on this site. If you don't have the courage to take responsibilty for your statements - and that would mean disclosing a valid e-mail address - why should anyone take your comments seriously?

Pete

Posts: 547 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Hello, sir. We're with the FBI. I'm Special Agent Mulder, this is my partner Special Agent Scully. We'd like to ask you a few questions..."

will there ever be anything as great as that show?

diego

Posts: 13 | Location: buenos aires, argentina | Registered: 31 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mulder, you are so right. Sunday evenings are just not as much fun without that show!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I miss that show.

posted Hide Post
Dion is from an out of print book called "Wolfwalker" by Tara K. Harper. The girl in the story's name is Dion, and I happen to have a wolf fetish, so voila If you see a Dion on any other message board, it's probably me. I always use the same name.

<font color=navy>~Melody D.</font>

Posts: 16 | Location: Lancaster, CA, USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mulder,
Yeah, my parents and one of my brothers got into Alias, but I didn't, mostly because (and correct me if I'm wrong) Alias is a serial show where the story connects from week to week. Like 24, or most soap operas. I try to avoid serial type shows, because then you have to miss a week for some reason or other and then, well I just don't want to be tied down to a certain show. If I miss an episode of X-files, or the Simpsons, or Jeopardy: no big deal. Besides, nothing can replace the good old X-files!

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post