Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Lasting Images

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lasting Images
 Login/Join

posted
Ray has a way of leaving permanent impressions in our minds. We may forget the details of many important personal experiences and watershed events of our lives, but Ray's images survive. What an exceptionally gifted man he is. He is like an artist, painting pictures for us to hang in the galleries of our minds.

In THE PICASSO SUMMER, the image of Picasso creating masterpieces in the sand with a popsicle stick is the one single image that sticks in my mind the most. What's yours?

ooops...I thought I was posting this in Ray's Legacy. Is there any way to move it?

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 04-04-2004).]

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can repost it there and then I can delete this one.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post