Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Positivity vs. Negativity / Don't Feed The Bears

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Positivity vs. Negativity / Don't Feed The Bears
 Login/Join

posted
I posted this on one of the topics posted elsewhere by a Ray Bradbury Poo-Pooer.

"I am 100% comforted by the fact that some rebel without a cause has no way to hack into my soul and change my feelings. Those of you who are respectful and positive have strolled into my soul with the greatest of ease and made me a better person. Mr. Bradbury, of course, has done this for all of us. Thank you all and I Love you all."

Why dont we make a pact to not respond to such immature antics. They hold no water. Ignore them and they will go away.

DON'T FEED THE BEARS!

Now - onward and upward!

Andy

Posts: 209 | Location: Worden, Illinois | Registered: 09 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very wise words!

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I keep saying...I would delete such comments, except by the time I arrive four or five people have lent them redeeming social value by replying!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree-ignore them so their rude comments just sink away to the bottom of the list. Most of them are just doing this to get a response, not because they wish for a real debate. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post