Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Shadow Show
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shadow Show
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I did not pick up a copy of this book but I have been enjoying the comics! IDW has done a wonderful job! The 3rd issue was released this week.

Bradbury always loved seeing his stories in a graphic format. I remember Topps Comics released five issues of Ray Bradbury Comics in the mid 90's... these were also collected in softcover and hardcover graphic novels.

I think Ray would be happy with the IDW releases. It is a shame the series will end after issue #5.

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Issue #3 is just out, and features a graphic adaptation of Sam Weller's story "Live Forever!" It includes a graphically accurate rendition of Ray - in his collar&tie and shorts held up by braces*

*Suspenders if you're American.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post