Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    'The Murderer'

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'The Murderer'
 Login/Join

posted
differnt types reading to literacy text,on relatinships between characters

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Say that again.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
differnt types reading to literacy text,on relatinships between characters in the murderer

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it farther to New York, or by plane?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, yes...my little chickadees. At times, one would think so, and "I'm" from New York!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Illiterate talking about literacy...*sigh*.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ice cream has no bones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As long as the jellyfish doesn't call you by name.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is remarkable about Adam 30's posts is that the spelling, grammar and syntax are thoroughly consistent. It is as if he has mastered a language with an uncanny resemblance to English.

Adam 30, the clarification we need is along these lines:

What do the first ten words of your posts MEAN?

Note: adding extra words on the end of those ten does little to aid clarity.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post