Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Literary Criticism about the Martian Cronicles

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Literary Criticism about the Martian Cronicles
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know of any scholarly literary criticism websites or books that I can use for a research paper? I need literary citicism about the Martian Cronicles for a research paper. I have some information already but it's not very good. Any Book Titles or websites would help me very much. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Location: Maple Glen, PA, USA | Registered: 09 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just did a research paper, too, involvding literary criticism, on Bradbury & Abbey (read Edward Abbbey!).
Anyway, I used the reference series:
- "Contemporary Literary Criticism" vols 1, 3, 10, 15, 42, 98
- "Magill�s Survey of American Literature"
- "Major 20th-Century Writers"
- and another very good one that evaluates each of Bradbury's major works individually but whose name I forgot to write down - ah, you should do some work yourself anyway

Posts: 14 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 24 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post