Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Lost Bradbury Stories?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Bradbury Stories?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
hello dandelion and all...

has the list of uncollected stories been updated and posted anywhere on the boards?

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My list hasn't been updated by me, and I haven't seen anyone else post updates, but I will bump it up should anyone feel inspired.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for cross-posting, but...

The list on my site (direct link here) is accurate up to, and including The Cat's Pajamas, which is Ray's most recent major story collection.

There have been one or two story appearances in magazines and chapbooks etc since, which I haven't yet incorporated.

To find uncollected stories look for the phrase "uncollected to date" in the Collected In column.

This is the most accurate and detailed single listing you will find anywhere on the web.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion, are you still looking for some of these stories? I have quite a few from your want list (published on the old boards).

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Phil... this list looks IMPRESSIVE! Looking forward to it!!

posted Hide Post
Could you remind me of my want list? I know I have acquired some, and still need some, thanks.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Borrowing Phil's awesome list, I edited the file down to only the "uncollected" stories. The page here

list of uncollected ray bradbury stories

includes a table of these stories. The stories that I own are designated in yellow. I am looking for anything on the list that I don't have. I would LOVE to trade with anyone interested.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
Could you remind me of my want list? I know I have acquired some, and still need some, thanks.

surely! the original post is here:

http://www.raybradbury.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000037-2.html

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djmonolith:
Borrowing Phil's awesome list, I edited the file down to only the "uncollected" stories. The page here

list of uncollected ray bradbury stories

While looking at Phil's list I noticed that the story Payment In Full is included in the anthology Man Against Tomorrow - William F. Nolan, ed. It sounded familiar, so I checked my bookshelf and I have it! So, I just updated my list if anyone is interested in trading! And now I am about to read a Bradbury story I have never read!!

And it is raining, and I just poured myself a cup of coffee... what a morning!!!

posted Hide Post
Wow, djmonolith, how did you do that? Isn't the old board wiped off the face of the earth for good? I'll note the only changes since then here, and crosspost to the current version of that thread to update it:

Trade/Wants List Updates:

Hollerbochen's Dilemma--I do now have an anthology containing this. Not right in front of me, so can't state exact pages, but very short, no more than 3.
The Undead Die (with E. Everett Evans)--A kind friend supplied a scan of this. Again, would have to find his email to tell how many pages, but since it's scanned could be emailed without printing.
All on a Summer's Night--Sorry, very behind on my reading--as I said, Dandelion has been very bad--but wasn't this a "lost Dandelion Wine Story" that appeared in the latest 100 stories collection?
A Little Journey--Again, this one appeared in the latest 100 stories collection, as may have one or two others on the list, which, as I said, I haven't updated. Otherwise no changes.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:

The old board is still floating around and indexed so Google finds it...

I KNOW! I can't believe, all the work I put into finding these stories and then so many of them show up in 100 Stories. Oh well... the searching and trading and friend-making was fun.

From the old unpublished list, here are the (previously uncollected) stories that were published in 100 Stories:

A Little Journey
Bright Phoenix
The Lonely Ones
Changeling
The Square Pegs
A Blade of Grass
All On A Summer's Night
the Execution (The Beautiful Shave)

Before the publication of 100 Stories, these stories were uncollected.

posted Hide Post
Bumping up in response to an inquiry.