Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Audio Books

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Audio Books
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all,

Does anyone know how many of his books Ray reads personally on audio books? Can they be purchased in a box set?

Thanks

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you visit my website, click on AUDIO and then click on BRADBURY ON TAPE/DISC, you will find a pretty full and detailed list of commercially released material. In most cases, I have indicated whether Ray or somebody else does the readings.

I heartily recommend "Fantastic Tales of Ray Bradbury" and "Martian Chronicles" - Ray was in fine form when he recorded these, and he includes comments and explanations of the origins of a lot of the stories.

If you have trouble finding any of these in stores or online, email me (address is on my website) and I'll try to help you out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: philnic,

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks philnic,

I will do that. Its appreciated.

Robot

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanx philnic,

Nice site!

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Phil,

I book marked your site, very informative. Now, gots to go try and get them.

see you,

Greg

Just looked into trying to buy those two you mentioned, twas no luck. Any suggestions where I can order a copy of both that you mentioned. I would sure love to hear him reading his own works. Thank you all,

G.W.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

posted Hide Post
I think the only place you will find them (periodically) is on ebay.

If you would care to email me, I may be able to suggest some alternatives...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: philnic,

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post