Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Letters from 8th Graders

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Letters from 8th Graders
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

I'm an 8th grade teacher and my students had an assignment to write a letter to the author of their sci-fi/dystopian novel that they chose.

A few of mine read Fahrenheit 451 and loved it, but I'm struggling to find somebody to send them too. My Orwell readers are mailing their letters to his society in London, but is there a PO box for a Bradbury Society? Or maybe even his wife?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!

-Miss A

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I were you I wouldn't bother trying to contact any family members.

Try emailing the addresses listed on the page for The Center for Ray Bradbury Studies http://bradbury.iupui.edu and ask them if the address at the bottom of the page is the physical address you should use or if not, what is.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post