Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury plays in Alabama

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury plays in Alabama
 Login/Join

posted
Segue and the Tennessee Valley Art Association present The Bradbury Chronicles.
A new collection of one-act plays by RAY BRADBURY 8 PM Friday, April 12, through Sunday, April 14, 2002 Ritz Theatre, 103 W 3rd St. Sheffield, Alabama. Featuring world premieres of HENRY IX and THE JAR plus A DEVICE OUT OF TIME, USHER II, ANY FRIEND OF NICHOLAS NICKLEBY'S IS A FRIEND OF MINE

Admission - $10 for adults, $5 for students
Outlets - Tuscumbia: Tennessee Valley Art Center
Florence: Anderson's Bookland, Wizard's Comics,
Pegasus Records, Tapes and CDs, Retro Goods and Music

Also at the Ritz, don't miss...
SOUNDS OF THUNDER : THE RAY BRADBURY RADIO THEATRE
A trio of live radio dramas: 2 PM Saturday, April 13
($5 at the door)

THE WONDERFUL ICE CREAM SUIT, the cult-movie classic: 2 PM Sunday, April 14 ($5 at the door)

Call 256-383-0533 or 256-383-1987 for more information

Posts: 15 | Location: florence, al | Registered: 19 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please post your website url and let us know when Jar pictures are up!

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my production company's web page is www.popgunproductions.com

I plan on taking pictures during some of the Dress rehearsals of the plays next week.
Also, I want to to put the picture of myself and "the jar" that he has in his office/basement on the page. But, my partner is the one that updates the photos and he hasn't done that yet.
I'll be sure to let you guys know when it is posted...

Posts: 15 | Location: florence, al | Registered: 19 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post