Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Writing a thesis, having trouble

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Writing a thesis, having trouble
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone. I am writing a thesis in my lang. arts class. My statement is that Ray Bradbury is concerned about the future culture in the world. The books i read to come to this conclusion are 451, and The Martian Chronicles. If anyone can tell me some places for research please tell me. Thanks a lot

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to this site and scroll down. One of the FAQs is on critical books on Bradbury.
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in5379/faq.htm

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ah, yes, the martian chronicles. a quite riveting story from that is when all the black people leave earth for mars. a similar story is "The Other Foot" in illustrated man.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post