Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Word of the day besides "murmur".
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Word of the day besides "murmur".
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey, you don't mean swimming in a swimming pool do you?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife is a French teacher and a great swimmer!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Une beauté se baignante ?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We, we!

(Tho not tonight, -15F)

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sacre bleu!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
steamy

(I need a tour schedule from you guys so I can catch your show at a town near me.)

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Happyvalentinesday" (That's one word. Isn't it?)
http://www.comics.com/creators/andycapp/archive/andycapp-20070204.html

posted Hide Post
The next show can be down here in Sunrise where it is supposed to be in the low 80s tomorrow. Sorry Frank, Braling II, Rocket and others in the nothern hinterlands.

Who's got the pop corn?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quincunx

posted Hide Post
Yes, it's anything but steamy here right now but one can always dream Biplane!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
icebreaker

posted Hide Post
Sundance: I call your "quincunx" http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/six/SIX118/006of1.jpg

...and raise you a "quidnunc!"

posted Hide Post
James Blish wrote a book called The Quincunx of Time.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oblivion

posted Hide Post
BASEBALL!!!