Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Word of the day besides "murmur".
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Word of the day besides "murmur".
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ooh, you nasty man!
("copafeelia" indeed.)

flibbertigibbet

(Anyone out there remember Ken Nordine?)

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pinniped

(Thought of this one after hearing about another Great White shark attack just up the coast on Saturday. They feed on pinnipeds, you know.)

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nematocyst

posted Hide Post
toxophilite

posted Hide Post
photosternutatory

posted Hide Post
philippic

Priory

Posts: 27 | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
or nugatory (not related to previous post, but it sounds funny).

Priory

Posts: 27 | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
piscine

(Inspired by Biplane's remark in "Did he write..." above)

posted Hide Post
phalanger

ImageRocky1.gif (14 Kb, 2 downloads)

posted Hide Post
apotheosis

"Save your freedom. If anyone tells you you may not read Harry Potter because of 'witchcraft', run! Shun him. He's a Fireman."

Posts: 152 | Location: Formerly SacraDemento, California | Registered: 23 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For that matter,

Oxnard

Now that made me laugh.

*snerk*

Posts: 152 | Location: Formerly SacraDemento, California | Registered: 23 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Henry

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hank

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Ooh, you nasty man!
("copafeelia" indeed.)

flibbertigibbet

(Anyone out there remember Ken Nordine?)

I am a true fan of Ken Nordine, and just bought his latest DVD of Word Jazz. I must say, that I remember being in a group of others, in a darkened room, listening to Son of Word Jazz, I still have the album, and loving every minute of it. Those backgroung themes still run through my mind from time to time. I especially liked "Smiths - Fly, Ant, Smith", And "The Junkman"..

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and "Ze BOOLfightaire"!

(Very young Paul Horn tootling away with Fred Katz in the background there...)