Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    re: "DARK CARNIVAL" Bob Jacobs

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

re: "DARK CARNIVAL" Bob Jacobs
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,
I'm still trying to find all the people that was on the "DARK CARNIVAL" record.
Does any one how to contact Jerrell?
He had posted on the old R.B. site.

jarrell
Junior Member posted 07-21-2002 03:49 AM
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
Back in 1968, I played on an album of songs based on the stories from The October Country. Two singer songwriters from Santa Barbara, Bob Jacobs and Denny (can't remember Denny's last name) wrote the songs, and we recorded it in LA in the spring of 1968. Ray was there for the recording, I was blown away to meet him.
Anyway, I wish I got a copy of the album back then, but I never did. Anyone know where I could find a copy (or hear of it)?

Thank's,
Randy Hauck

Posts: 37 | Registered: 30 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy, all (or at least, enough--who knows?) of the old member profiles seem to have come through the move, so I sent you the email address listed on his profile.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post