Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Testing

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Testing
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm! Let me guess, "Fruit at the Bottom of the Bowl?"

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it's probably "The One Who Waits".

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think they're looking for "Examination Day" by Henry Slesar.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three ants just getting started.

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...or one fly leaving droppings...

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like ancient Martian to me. Perhaps they're trying to communicate? Those three dots could be the answer to Fermi's Paradox!

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's the first three raindrops falling on Venus after one hour's worth of sun.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three holes in the sky thru which outerspace can pass!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three holes in the (make that) daylight-sky thru which outerspace can pass!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Orion's belt as seen while going through the "Star Gate" (2001) ? !