Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    An Open Apology

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Open Apology
 Login/Join

posted
I wish to extend an open apology to my fellow Ray Bradbury web site posters in regard to my getting carried away in reference to Ray's residence. I don't know what I was thinking! But perhaps that is just it--I wasn't thinking, or at least properly.

It will be greatly appreciated on my part if those who were offended by my post might forgive me and thanks to Dandelion for properly editing the irresponsible information out.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't worry about it biplane 1. We tend to be very protective of Ray, especially with all the kooks coming out of the woodwork here lately. (I'm sure they would object to that term, but who cares?) You have always had interesting and thoughtful posts, and it was clearly not meant in harm.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biplane1,

I'm with Imskipper on this; no apology necessary as far as I'm concerned. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 614 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post