Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    If Bradbury were alive today,..
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If Bradbury were alive today,..
 Login/Join

posted
If Bradbury were to re-write 451 today, what do you think he would want to further warn us about, having now the knowlede of what has happend in the past 40 years.

Cheers, Oliver Bienia

[This message has been edited by OliverBienia (edited 09-03-2004).]

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bradbury is alive today.

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although a bit under the weather lately, DEFINITELY alive, kicking, AND writing a sequel! Stay tuned!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alive and kicking and GROPING.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, but only in the nicest and most adorable way!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grope away, Ray! It's good for your health!

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If BradBury was alive today i dont think he will be to happy about what has happened through out the years he has been gone.. I think that if he were alive to day he would be tryin to help our world and socirty and try to knowledge us some more about how the tachnology that we have today isnt safe for our inviorment and that we should all read some books cause that where everybody gets knowledge from. I also think that if he were here today he wolud be workin his hardest to get people to see that all this technology stuff isnt that great and tell us that all we need is books to give us knowledge..

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sequel... what sequel?

Posts: 105 | Location: orenburg, russian federation | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amberr,

Ray's still among the living! And he's still writing, too.

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
... --- ...
.-. .- -.-- .-.. .. ...- . ...

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHAT? No one read Morse Code anymore?

To ''amberr,'' not knowing if Ray is alive...

... --- ...
S O S (save our ship)

.-. .- -.-- .-.. .. ...- . ...
R A Y L I V E S

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So that's what that was! Now, if I could have heard it, I'd have figured it out!

posted Hide Post
Nard, you are great!

From where do you know Morse Code? I guess what it is because of ...---... - i know it is SOS (i always thought that means 'Save our SOULS'. I don't know why...

Posts: 105 | Location: orenburg, russian federation | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was "save, oh' save".

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 09-07-2004).]

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am utterly astounded as to the degree of creativity mustered by our members, i.e., Nard's Morse Code rendition. I have forgotten whatever I knew about Morse Code many moons ago.

And what is this about Ray's not being here?
Hogwash is what I say. Let's get the facts straight. Until further notice, Ray is amongst the living and, yes, still writing. When I spoke with him last he said that he was working on another book, although he told me sometime earlier that he wasn't planning on writing any sequels to Let's All Kill Constance (darn it all) and so I am not sure what he is referring to.

Patrick, do you have an update on Ray's condition. As per your suggestion, I have refrained from calling Ray's home.

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post