Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    NEW FORUM MODERATOR!!!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW FORUM MODERATOR!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
================================================

If whoever has the final say on this board can't keep these idiots COMPLETELY off this board, I say shame on you and goodbye!

Holidays are coming up and a deluge of flotsam and jetsam will start seeping in. Many of us contribute as well as we can and make as many sane comments as possible. If the norm is to play footsy with these characters, then why contribute when mud is being thrown at the board? Ray Bradbury himself looks in now and then, and Patrick has tried to field him questions and Ray was willing to answer. But even that forum fell to juvenile antics.

If this board also goes astray with idiots, then HarperCollins should be made well aware of it and either put a lock on the front door, or take another look at how their money is being spent here.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II, you know about lutefisk?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lutefisk? Sneaking in here a bit, but that was something cooked with potash or lye, if I remember.

The moderator better get on the stick here. These toads on board need some of that lutefisk technique applied liberally. Otherwise, try some on the moderator.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr Kordell is right. I agree to cut off such tomfoolery. It's changing the essence of the board!

(Tomfoolery is a good word, not to mention flotsam and jetsam.)

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Because one emotionally undeveloped teenager is taking it out on the board as a few pimples broke out on his face, is no reason for us to get upset. Better the moderator just delete. And please,
moderator, no 'Mary had a Little Lamb' poetry about how one shouldn't offend and hurt the stagnant mock puberty set, or facsimiles thereof.

"Remember The Old Board!"

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looks like a script kiddie has gotten in. Ban!

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we should ignore it when the buttons are pressed, lest we feed the beast.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whats funny to me, is it seems like he chose a forum at random to plague with insipid delusional bullshit.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like. What makes me very happy is he hasn't been back.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No kidding.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post