Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Dawn to Dusk – Cautionary Travels

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dawn to Dusk – Cautionary Travels
 Login/Join

posted
The bad news, only 100 signed/numbered copies will be available. The good news, unsigned copies are only $50!

From the Gauntlet Press website:

"Ray Bradbury is limiting the number of tipsheets he's signing for signed limited edition. Besides the lettered edition there are just 100 of the signed numbered edition, making them an even more unique collectible.

Prices will be $50 for the Unsigned edition, $125 for the Numbered edition, and $250 for the Lettered edition."

Posts: 79 | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ooh, I just spotted this myself (and just blogged about it on my site). It will include the original Dark Carnival screenplay, which was the origin of SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES. I got the chance to read this script when I visited the Center for RB Studies, and it makes a fascinating read.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post