Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    PLEASE CONTACT

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PLEASE CONTACT
 Login/Join

posted
HI THERE,
I NEED TO GET A HOLD OF DANDELION, ASAP
IF ANYONE WHO HAS HER CONTACT NUMBER, AND MINE,
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME ASAP, VERY IMPORTANT

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I emailed via the address on your profile here. Hope that's fast enough and that this regards something good!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please. Something good!

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, good stuff, gotta be something good. Right?

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'll spit in the dirt and cross our fingers for something good. *fingers crossed!*

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug Spaulding was named
Post-Person of the Year.

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I WANT A RECOUNT, DAMMIT!

Who voted for Douglas Spalding? He disappears for weeks at a time, leaving many profound questions unanswered! Tip that hat and let's revote! It should be me me me me me ! And only ME! (said in Kate Hepburn voiceover)

Although considering what happened to Gore, I better just dummy up like a good dingbat should...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Post-Person"?
Is that like "Former Human"?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone have the patience to skim the member directory and add up Karma points? Of course that's total points--I don't know how to break it down by year.

posted Hide Post
Braling II, per your 'post' post, pick a post:
www.wordreference.com/definition/post

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

It's 10:49 PM, Monday night, Los Angeles time. February 12th, 2007

...and...

The total number of registered members is 3,999

WHO WILL BE NUMBER 4,000 ?

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um, that may be awhile. Still in process of pulling the phonies off the member list!

posted Hide Post
Doug Spaulding, per my post above, I hope you and everyone knows I was only joking around. You never talk to me anymore. Frowner I can't remember the last time you held a car door open for me...

Ha!(mild chortle, a mortle if you will.)

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post