Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Alternatives (tongue firmly in cheek)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alternatives (tongue firmly in cheek)
 Login/Join

posted
Maybe Mr. Bradbury should have offered up one of his other book titles to Mr. Moore:

Here are some suggestions:

I Sing the Body Politic
Something Stupid This Way Comes
Chronicles of the Martian in the White House
The Rotten Apple of the Son
Dandelion Whiners
The Ill as Stated Man

Posts: 2 | Location: Alexandria, VA, USA | Registered: 30 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OH, those are great!

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I especially like The Chronicles of the Martian in the White House!

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clever. I liked these.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few more:

On the sinister side: "The September Game"

On a lighter note: "The Machineries of George"

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All September in a Day (11th)

Dark They Were, and They Had Oil

Drink Entire: Against the Madness of Whitehouse...

sorry... :-))

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I'm glad you like them.

Here's a few more:

A Medicine for Melanoma
The Worst of All Possible Worlds
Driving Abrahams Blind

Posts: 2 | Location: Alexandria, VA, USA | Registered: 30 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh very nice ;D

That or he should make him a character and kill him, something Usher II -esque :P

Posts: 2 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: 05 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is one of my wished-for talents -- cartoon caricatures. They crack me up. I think the ability to capture a person in a cartoon through the exageration of their features and personality would be so fun!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't anyone remember the Liberal horror classic: Something Christian This Way Comes? I still get the shivers just thinking about. Oh man!

Posts: 135 | Registered: 22 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boys! Raise atomic mushrooms in your cellar!

Posts: 149 | Location: Ostend, Belgium | Registered: 11 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes! Awesome, gothic!

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post