Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Cant remember a story, please help

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cant remember a story, please help
 Login/Join

posted
I am almost certain I read a story by Ray Bradbury many years ago, and it has stayed on my mind but I cant find it anymore. Plot is like this: a couple invites another couple for dinner or drinks, but they all wear armored suits due to some micrometeorite situation or something like this; does it ring a bell? im I mistaken this being a RB story?

Thanks!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alfrecabo, the summary you have provided does not sound like any Ray Bradbury story I can recall reading. Again, perhaps other folks may have some other ideas.

Posts: 2455 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try the Booksleuth Forum here.

https://forums.abebooks.com/di...g/abesleuthcom?dbg=6

When you log in, you will be taken back to the regular Forums, so be sure to post on the Booksleuth Forum.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post