Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Finally, "A Sound of Thunder" movie version was finished, but.........

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally, "A Sound of Thunder" movie version was finished, but.........
 Login/Join

posted
There are rumor that the effects in the movie are still not very good.......
However, There are rumor that Warner Bros (this movie's US distributor) may put some more money into the effects, and "revisiting" several shots. I hope that it is true. .........(Technically, "A Sound of Thunder" is not Warner Bros' production, it is Franchise Pictures' production. Warner is only this movie's distributor. And then, Franchise Pictures had filed for bankruptcy.................) http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0318081/board/thread/10360213?d=12091803#12091803

The script of this movie is approved by Ray Bradbury, so it should be good. I just hope that this movie will not be killed by bad effects, whuch I have seen in trailer.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post