Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Dark Discoveries #14 - 50th Anniversary Twilight Zone Special

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dark Discoveries #14 - 50th Anniversary Twilight Zone Special
 Login/Join

posted
I wanted to post this as I thought a couple folks here would be interested.

My latest issue of Dark Discoveries magazine is out now and is a 50th Anniversary Twilight Zone Special. This features Richard Matheson, George Clayton Johnson, Earl Hamner, William F. Nolan, John Tomerlin, Roger Anker, Marc Scott Zicree and others. Ray Bradbury (who had only one episode produced, but is largely responsible for helping Serling get an idea what to do with the series and also introduced him to Beaumont and Matheson) of course comes up in a couple articles by Anker (on Beaumont) and Jason Brock (on "The Group"). Chris Conlon also talks about Ray's unproduced TZ scripts in his article.

If anybody's interested, I also still have a few copies left of my last issue of Dark Discoveries - a Forrest Ackerman tribute featuring a new lengthy interview with Bradbury.

- James Beach
Publisher/Editor-in-chief
http://www.darkdiscoveries.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 02 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both the TZ issue and the 4E issue are well done. The articles are well written and very informative.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post