Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Blogging
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blogging
 Login/Join

posted
Just thought I would let you all know that, after a quiet period, I have eased back into blogging about Bradbury-related matters, and have a few interesting little stories coming up over the next week or so. Bradburymedia is the place to head to...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bradburymedia returns! After a quiet spell, I've started to post again. Please visit!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, philnic!

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil, you are so awesome.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Bradburymedia returns! After a quiet spell, I've started to post again. Please visit!

As coincidence would have it...

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
...As coincidence would have it...

That was no coincidence! jkt told me you had a bigger set of photies. Next time I blog, I'll add a link to your gallery.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
quote:
That was no coincidence! jkt told me you had a bigger set of photies. Next time I blog, I'll add a link to your gallery.

I'll be almost famous!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(Spam post deleted.)

- Phil

posted Hide Post
quote:
(Spam post deleted.)

What happened?

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
(Spam post deleted.)

What happened?

I thought it said "Spam almost deleted," LOL.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What happened?

What do you mean, "What happened?" ?

Somebody spammed a New Zealandish spam exactly like the last one that I warned against, so I did exactly like I warned I would do.

Then, in a fit of angst that someone might scream that a post had disappeared, I thought I should post something that said there used to be something here that is no longer here.

Or, as I put it earlier, "(Spam post deleted.)"

Alles klaar?

Big Grin

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Phil, you are such a beautiful conscientious guy.

posted Hide Post
'Spambusters' to go! Da-da-da-de-da-da-da-dah ...

Posts: 64 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 17 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who you gonna call? Spambusters! Big Grin

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Well, the statue just brought tears to my eyes. (Even though I've seen it before! Awkward, as I'm getting internet in a library.)

So Doug, does this "your gallery" mean you are our awesome sculptor, or are the founder and source in the equally breathtaking FB photos?

(Don't wanna gasp too loud in the library, here.)

(Less to the point, heh, is "a bigger set of photies" a typo, or an off-color way of saying you have, um, courage?)

Posts: 152 | Location: Formerly SacraDemento, California | Registered: 23 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post