Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Blogging
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blogging
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragonfly:
...is "a bigger set of photies" a typo, or an off-color way of saying you have, um, courage?)

Heh heh. No, "photies" is my colloquial British way of saying "photos". I don't know why we say it, but we do. Occasionally, at least.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Alles klaar?

I reckon. I just thought it strange because it looked as though you had posted spam:

"Originally posted by philnic:
(Spam post deleted.)"

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So Doug, does this "your gallery" mean you are our awesome sculptor, or are the founder and source in the equally breathtaking FB photos?

My gallery?! I am merely the producer/director of the documentary being shot on the creation of Fr Electrico. Anything requiring actual talent would be handled by Chris.

Oh, and I took the photies, as well.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:
So Doug, does this "your gallery" mean you are our awesome sculptor, or are the founder and source in the equally breathtaking FB photos?

My gallery?! I am merely the producer/director of the documentary being shot on the creation of Fr Electrico. Anything requiring actual talent would be handled by Chris.

Oh, and I took the photies, as well.
Hope you got the SD card from SeaJ. Big Grin (very inside joke)

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
Hope you got the SD card from SeaJ. Big Grin (very inside joke)

Somehow, I did not chuckle!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Bradburymedia returns! After a quiet spell, I've started to post again. Please visit!

Glad to hear that your are back in here phil. I always follow your blogs on bradburymedia. lol

[Edited by moderator to remove spam signature.]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: philnic,

Posts: 1 | Location: 117 Rabbit Patch Ln, Bean Station, TN 37708 | Registered: 16 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post