Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Not that this is relevant but..

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not that this is relevant but..
 Login/Join

posted
I'm back.

*blows bubbles*

Did you miss me?

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure did!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I, too, did miss you and am hoping that you may post once again some of your delightful and intriguing photos of yourself.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hubba hubba!

(sorry!)

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pay no attention to those silly men. We missed you.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss them too. I miss you most though. You and grasstains. Well thats not fair. I missed everyone most, I suppose.

and biplane

..Intriguing?
*blush*

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WildGravity,

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Photos. Now.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yikes! I feel a tad cornered.

what have I already shown?

posted Hide Post
yeah...& grasstains.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rocket:
yeah...& grasstains.

Yeah - let's have 'em!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Wild Gravity, in the photos that you have posted you were wearing an intriguing mask and a halter top. Since the rest of us have subjected you to the "real us" we would love to see you "unmasked" as it were.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heh. Go for it!

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So you want to see me? Here you are.

There.

posted Hide Post
Wink